While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Already an RBT?? Are you interested in supporting children with autism to reach their fullest potential? Then this is the position for you!
At BAYADA Home Care, our clients come first and our employees are our greatest asset. We are looking for dedicated employees who have their Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential. The RBT credential is a professional credential for paraprofessionals offered through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). The RBT credential is required for individuals providing services on any Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) or insurance-based contracts in Hawaii. This position includes working 1:1 in the home and community with children and young adults diagnosed with autism.
We ARE HIRING! Do you currently have your Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential? We would LOVE to speak with you today about the opportunities that we have available!
We are currently offering a $500 Sign on Bonus to qualified applicants! Call us today for details...
We have current Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) openings located:
Oahu Island Wide
- Part time positions available
- Shifts available Monday through Saturday
- Shift times may vary.
- Work in your neighborhood or commute for more hours
BAYADA Offers Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs):
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Weekly Pay Schedule
Responsibilities for Registered Behavior Technician (RBT):
- Work directly with clients and follow the established treatment plan/behavior support plan for implementing skill acquisition and behavior reduction procedures.
- Establish and maintain effective, supportive, and therapeutic relationships with clients & families. Respect the values, thoughts, beliefs, and attitudes of clients and families.
- Implement behavior therapy techniques as instructed by the Behavioral Services Manager and Behavior Specialist.
- Document interventions and progress towards goals accurately and in a timely manner.
- Collect behavior data as specified in client behavior support plan.
- Review data and progress reports with Behavioral Services Manager and Behavior Specialist in order to strategize program improvements.
- As applicable to the treatment plan, provide habilitation, training, instruction, and assistance to help the client acquire and maintain skills and to help meet identified goals.
- As applicable, provide transportation related to the implementation of activities as directed by the treatment plan.
- Provide training and/or support to the client in interpersonal skills, the development and maintenance of personal relationships, and in living in his/her community.
- Monitor health status and physical condition and reports any changes in the client’s condition or other incidents to the office.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RBTs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
If interested, please call Zoey @ 808-591-6060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.