“While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization—at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.”
Strategic Account Executive, Home Health
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare that will allow you to make a difference in people's lives while you grow your career? We are BAYADA Home Health Care, a leading home health care company, and we want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is driven by standards of excellence and instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
- Are you a self-starter who thrives on developing creative and innovative sales strategies?
- Are you looking for a position that allows you to embrace your entrepreneurial spirit by finding the best way to go-to-market and achieve your sales goals?
If this sounds like you, BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking an experienced Strategic Account Executive to fill the role of Marketing Manager in the Greenville, SC market and we’d love to talk to you!
This role will develop and manage relationships with referral sources in the community to promote BAYADA Home Health Care services and help expand our Medicare home health business in the Greenville, SC area. With the opportunity for uncapped incentive, this position requires an individual who is highly motivated, results driven, and able to develop and build strong, lasting relationships.
- Generating referrals for home health by building relationships with acute care hospitals, primary care and specialty care physicians, skilled nursing, and rehabilitation centers, independent and assisted living communities, and other post-acute care providers.
- Conduct market analysis, collaborate on go-to-market and sales strategies contribute to goals setting and planning.
- Conducting sales calls - evaluating results and effectiveness of business development activity.
- Create and nurture strong relationships with new and existing referral sources.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ recent sales experience in the health care industry, preferably in-home health care, acute, and/or post-acute setting
- Proven track record of opening new accounts & referral sources with demonstrated increase in business
- Strong experience conducting market assessment and creating and implementing successful strategic business development plans
- Demonstrated success in finding and growing new business, with preference for candidates track record of rapid performance results
- Successful evidence of achieving referral goals through establishing long term partnerships
- Experience creating partnerships & programs to align needs with strategic offerings
- Excellent planning, organization, and presentation skills with ability to communicate and demonstrate value across operational leaders and clinical teams
- Preferred: established healthcare contacts and be able to readily network in the community
Rewarding work, a fulfilling career and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why the most talented and admired healthcare professionals make BAYADA their employer of choice. Become part of a caring, professional team that provides the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. We offer comprehensive salary and benefits package including: medical/dental/Prescription/Vision, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and short/long term disability.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.