The successful candidate will be at the forefront of transformational technology and have experience managing the transition from on-premise infrastructure to cloud services. Project management experience and AWS certification required.
We are open to considering candidates who do not yet possess people management experience, but who are extremely strong technically (cloud technology), and eager and willing to learn and grow.
This is a hands-on position.
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA and The BAYADA Way.
- Develop working knowledge of BAYADA’s mission, services, people, organization, policies and procedures.
- Maintain understanding of company’s organizational structure, financial status, and operational goals/objectives.
- Directly supervise, evaluate, establish, and maintain goals for the Systems Engineering Services office.
- Lead staff and participate in the engineering, installation, maintenance, monitoring, asset management, data protection, security, and selection of systems, software, and database resources.
- Act as a business liaison to translate software requirements into technical specifications and partner with software developers and QA analysts to develop logical technical processes.
- Maintain the map of business processes to services.
- Implement mechanisms to keep downward-pressure on spend such as turning of development resources (where unused out of business hours) and limiting subscriptions to those who need it for their role.
- Coordinate logistics of change control and/or notification of incidents and events. Provide support for routine questions, annual audits and compliance reviews, as needed.
- Manage end-user adds, edits, and deletes to subscription services through a central directory.
- Run compliance reports on cloud services users and usage and advise cloud service administrators on compliance requirements.
- Ensure service level agreements are met. Perform research, analysis, and resolution of problems to effectively meet established service levels and performance metrics. Monitor and report on performance of service levels.
- Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for system administration tasks, as needed. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Perform basic cost-benefit calculations, interdependency analysis, and prioritization exercises related to design and systems changes.
- Assist with integration of cloud services and consolidate all cloud bills for payment by finance.
- Participate in special projects: prepare reports and presentations using Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, etc.). Draft and distribute professional correspondence and announcements (including the publication of newsworthy information in the BAYADA Bulletin).
- Create and manage policies, practices, standards, and procedures related to BAYADA IT systems and services, as applicable.
- Mentor and guide team members. Schedule and oversee personnel training and certifications.
- Responsible for hiring, development, and supervision of staff and conducting performance evaluations.
- Manage the on-boarding and exiting of staff in terms of cloud service subscriptions.
- Demonstrate an increased level of technical, mathematical, or scientific skill. Progressively assume additional responsibilities, as needed.
- Require on-call availability and work during non-business hours and on weekends, as needed.
- Demonstrate solid performance or exceed performance standards in key job dimensions/attributes as defined on the Performance Appraisal for Office Staff.
- Perform related duties, or as required or requested by supervisor.
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
- Four (4) year college degree.
- Three (3) years of managerial experience preferred, but will consider candidates with strong cloud technology experience in lieu of people management skills.
- Technical competence in multiple applicable technologies and one (1) or more certification(s).
- Ability to learn new technologies, software, and technical methodologies.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership, interpersonal, motivational, and well-developed presentation skills.
- Possess effective project management skills including the ability to facilitate and organize.
- Solid record of goal achievement and exceeds performance standards.
- Demonstrate record of successfully taking on more responsibility with positive results and ambition to grow past current position.
- Prior health care and home care experience is a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and arrange information and files in a useful manner.
- Acceptable pre-employment assessment results.
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.