*During this stressful time, our goal at BAYADA is to continue to provide services to individuals in our communities. If you are currently seeking employment, and you have care giving experience please give us a call. We understand that individuals in our communities are facing uncertain times due to unemployment. We are here to support not only our clients, prospective clients, but also our employees and prospective employees in this time of need. WE need YOU!*
**We are currently offering virtual interviews that include phone, Zoom, Skype, or Facebook messenger video. Our hopes is that this will speed up your hiring process while still respecting social distancing.**
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community! BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for excellent, compassionate Personal Care Assistants (HHA/PCA) to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for Personal Care Assistants (HHA/PCA) in the following locations:
- Bellows Falls
BAYADA offers Personal Care Assistants (HHA/PCA):
- Weekly pay: $13.50/hr weekday pay, $14.50/hr incentive weekend pay with reimbursed mileage
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Benefits (Health Insurance, 401(k)
- Scholarship programs
- Referral bonus program
- One to one client care
- Paid Orientation
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off, Sick Time
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for Personal Care Assistants (HHA/PCA):
- Minimum one year work experience doing hands on personal care
- Or participation in our one week comprehensive HHA training course (Please contact Carolina Thatch email@example.com with inquiries)
Job Responsibilities for Personal Care Assistants (HHA/PCA):
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Range of motion / exercises
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Please contact 802-251-0909 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns about the position or HHA training course.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Home Health Aides (HHA) who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!