*During this stressful time, our goal at BAYADA is to continue to provide services to individuals in our communities. If you are currently seeking employment, and you have care giving experience please give us a call. We understand that individuals in our communities are facing uncertain times due to unemployment. We are here to support not only our clients, prospective clients, but also our employees and prospective employees in this time of need. WE need YOU!*
**We are currently offering virtual interviews that include phone, Zoom, Skype, or Facebook messenger video. Our hopes is that this will speed up your hiring process while still respecting social distancing.**
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community! BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for Personal Care Assistants (PCA/HHA) to provide compassionate care for our clients in their homes. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for Personal Care Assistants (PCA/HHA) in the following locations:
- North Bennington
- East Dorset
BAYADA offers Personal Care Assistants (PCA/HHA):
- Weekly pay: $13.50/hr weekday pay, $14.50/hr incentive weekend pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Paid mileage between clients
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- A supportive office staff available to answer questions
- Scholarship programs
- Referral bonus program
- One to one client care
- Paid Orientation
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for Personal Care Assistant (PCA/HHA):
- Minimum one year work experience in personal care.
- OR Participation in our one week comprehensive HHA training course. (Please contact Carolina Thatch firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries)
Job Responsibilities for Personal Care Assistant (PCA/HHA):
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing / Grooming
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Please contact us at 802-442-8855 or email@example.com with any questions about the position or HHA training course.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Caregivers who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!