***Habilitation Technician: A one on one support professional working with individuals diagnosed with intellectual and developmental disabilities
Would you like to give compassionate care to clients with intellectual and developmental disabilities in the comfort of their own homes? To qualify for this position, you must have at least one year of verifiable work experience with individuals who have intellectual/developmental disabilities.
We have current Habilitation Technician / Direct Support Professional openings in the following locations:
- We offer flexible part time and/or full time schedules
- Openings during 1st shift; Weekend availability preferred but not required
- $10-12/hr; negotiable pay
- Virtual Hiring Process/On boarding
BAYADA offers our Direct Support Professionals:
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Benefits-Medical, Dental and Vision
- Talent Scout Program (bonuses for referring fellow employees)
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Bayada Bucks
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- We invest in our care team and provide the tools you need to do your job
- Tuition Reimbursement/ Scholarship programs
- Bayada Perks at work
- Paid time off
- 24 /7 on-call clinical manager support
- Passion for providing mental/behavioral health care to individuals with I/DD
- Ability to work independently in a client's home/community
- All applicants must have a minimum of one year experience working with I/DD individuals
- Must have a minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Direct Support Professionals who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.