Exciting Full-Time, Benefit-Eligible Opportunity
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Full-Time Client Services Manager for our office in Braintree, Massachusetts. If you are looking for an exciting, fast-paced career opportunity in a growing industry, this could be the position for you.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We want you to apply your energy and skills in this dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
As the Client Services Manager at BAYADA Home Health Care, you will collaborate with your colleagues to ensure that our clients receive quality home care and superior customer service. In this role, you will manage a caseload of clients and support the office team with a variety of administrative responsibilities. Demonstrated success in the role of Client Services Manager will provide the opportunity for advancement within BAYADA Home Health Care.
- Answering telephone calls from clients, referral sources and employees
- Assisting with recruiting functions, including sourcing, Interviewing, background checks, on-boarding, orientations and recruiting events.
- Providing administrative support including ordering supplies, etc.
- Assisting with office events, projects, and programs.
- Creating and maintaining files as required for compliance.
- Assisting with other tasks and projects as needed
The ideal candidate will possess an energetic team spirit, motivational attitude, and strong customer service, interpersonal and organizational skills. The ability to multi-task and maintain high productivity in a busy, fast-paced environment is essential.
- Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of two years of experience, preferably in health care
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Professional, positive, flexible and team-oriented demeanor
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.