BAYADA Pediatrics believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you want to work for a company that cares as much as you do much about healing and helping, here’s your opportunity to make an important and lasting difference in people's lives, and work in a growing and dynamic environment with exciting career paths for nurses like you.
As a Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
Are you interested in only working weekends and only 6 shifts a month? The BAYADA Weekend Premium Team is the job for you!
What is the Weekend Premium Team?
The Weekend Premium Team is a new program that offers you the opportunity to:
- Ensure a steady and consistent schedule
- Improve job satisfaction
- Prevent physical and mental fatigue
- Enhance client safety
- Increase your earnings potential with premium hourly rates specifically aligned to designated weekend shifts
- Enjoy more flexibility and work/life balance
What are the requirements for participation in the Weekend Premium Team?
Participation in the Weekend Premium Team requires your ongoing commitment to provide weekend client care. In addition, you must be in good standing with BAYADA and up to date on all compliance requirements. As part of the Weekend Premium Team we ask that you:
- Maintain reliability on all quarterly commitments with no more than one callout per quarter; a callout is when you cancel your shift with less than 48 hours’ notice
- Commit to a set schedule of shifts between Friday evening and Monday morning
- Commit to working at least 6 weekend shifts a month
How often will program eligibility be reviewed?
- Weekend Premium Team program eligibility will be reviewed quarterly to ensure successful adherence with program requirements. This will be a 1 year trial starting January 1, 2020. The program will be evaluated after 1 year
Pay Rates for Weekend Premium Team will be an increased rate! Call for more info.
Will overtime be available while participating in the Weekend Premium Team?
- As a member of the Weekend Premium Team, you will not be schedule for overtime. If you work more than 40 hours a week for a BAYADA office or a combination of BAYADA offices, that is considered overtime and it will result in ineligibility for the Weekend Premium Team.
Can nurses work any weekday or weeknight shifts while participating in the Weekend Premium Team?
- As a member of the Weekend Premium Team, you will not be scheduled for any weekday or weeknight shifts. If you work any weekday or weeknight shifts it will result in ineligibility for the Weekend Premium Team.
Benefits for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current RN license in good standing (in applicable state)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.