For decades the BAYADA team (HHA, CNA, PCA) has risen up in difficult times to provide Compassion, Reliable and Excellent home care to those in need. We stand strong with our field staff and give them the tools they need to provide respect and dignity to those who need help the most. Now more than ever do people need YOUR help at home. Join us and become a Hero on the Homefront!
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHA/PCA/CNA):
- WEEKLY PAY - get your pay when you need it!
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Sick Time
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
You could earn $500-600 every week! Earn monthly bonuses based on commitment
We have current job openings for HHAs, PCAs, and CNAs – Home Health Aides in the following locations:
- And ALL Surrounding Areas
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience in any field
- Home Health Aide or Nurse Assistant certification, they NEVER expire!!!
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Activities of daily living (such as bathing and dressing)
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Light housekeeping: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Range of motion / exercises
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Home Health Aides HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.