While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Join us at BAYADA Home Health Care as a valued member of our hi-tech team. As a nurse with BAYADA, you will work one on one with patients in their home and community to help them maintain their independence and enjoy life to the fullest. Take this chance to make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families.
Geographic Location: Underhill, VT
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Extensive paid training opportunities.
- A variety of schedules to fit your lifestyle
- Scholarship programs
- Multiple employee recognition programs.
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Training and education of family members
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current VT LPN license in good standing.
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum of one-year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Trach and/or Vent experience preferred, but not required. Industry-leading training is provided at BAYADA.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Call us today at 802-774-5111 or email Leah at Lbates@bayada.com
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.