BAYADA Pediatrics believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you want to work for a company that cares as much as you do about healing and helping, here’s your opportunity to make an important and lasting difference in people's lives, and work in a growing and dynamic environment with exciting career paths for nurses like you.
As a Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
No pediatric experience? No problem! We offer comprehensive training and education to qualified applicants. Our foundation is flexibility—we work around your schedule. Our nurses choose their own hours, locations, and clients. Whether it be full-time, part-time, per diem, weekends, or last minute call-outs, we have a shift to meet your scheduling needs. Because we provide care for such a wide range of pediatric clients, we make every effort for our staff to select assignments that match their expertise and preference. You tell us when you want to work, where you want to work, the shifts you want to work! We listen to what you want in a position, and will accommodate to your availability and schedule!
Our State College BAYADA Pediatric office is HIRING in Centre County and surrounding areas! We are offering virtual interviews, virtual office orientation, virtual pediatric education and training! You can start your BAYADA career in the comfort and safety of your own home! All orientations and virtual education/trainings are FULL PAY, and LPNs start at $22/hour!
Today is the day to apply, and start your journey to become a BAYADA hero! It is time for you to love what you, while loving the company you work for - YOU DESERVE IT! BAYADA is nationally known for treating our field employees like rock stars! Make a difference in the lives of children, while working for a company that gives you the respect and appreciation you deserve! Ask about our special talent scout bonus, exceptional pediatric education and trainings, scholarship program, BAYADA Bucks, Heroes on the Homefront, and our ASPIRE program! BAYADA offers competitive pay, flexible scheduling, benefits, unique incentives, and meaningful one-on-one care!! For more information about becoming a BAYADA hero apply today, or contact Bailey directly at 814-235-9200! We look forward to working with you! Thank you for being a nurse, and for your daily hard work, compassion, and dedication!
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following areas:
- State College, (and all of Centre County)
Benefits for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing (in applicable state)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.