BAYADA Home Health Care believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you want to work for a company that cares as much as you do about healing and helping, here’s your opportunity to make an important and lasting difference in people's lives, and work in a growing and dynamic environment with exciting career paths for nurses like you.
Now hiring for part-time and full-time positions!
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) interested in making a difference in people’s lives? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Then look no further and join us at BAYADA Home Health Care. BAYADA recognizes and rewards nurses who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
We have immediate needs in the following areas: Acton, Andover, Attleboro, Belmont, Boston, Bridgewater, Brockton, Brookline, Canton, Carver, Dartmouth, Dorchester, Easton, Fall River, Foxboro, Framingham Franklin, Freetown, Georgetown, Medford, Scituate, Taunton, Walpole, West Roxbury, Weston, Weymouth, Wrentham
Contact Samantha Muscia, Recruiting Manager at 617-472-1001 or firstname.lastname@example.org to expedite the process!
Registered Nurses (RNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Free pediatric, infant, trach, vent, and IV classes
- Scholarship programs
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current Massachusetts RN license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or a minimum of 750 hours worked under nursing license
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.