While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for a Homemaker / Companion to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for Homemakers / Companions in the following locations:
- BAYADA STATE PROGRAM 80 Davis Straits Falmouth Ma, 02540 Phone number: 508-540-0030
- Please stop by or call any time we are open Monday-Friday 8:30 Am- 5 Pm
- Our office service the upper cape location from Sandwich to Bourne
- List of our towns serviced : Sandwich/Falmouth/Mashpee/Bourne
- Bourne: Buzzard bay; Pocasset; Cataumet;monument beach
- Falmouth: North Falmouth; West Falmouth; Hatchville; East Falmouth; Woods hole
- Mashpee: New seabury
- Sandwich: Forestdale; East sandwich;South Sandwich;Sandwich
BAYADA offers Homemakers / Companions:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for Homemaker / Companion:
- Have at least one year of verifiable work experience in a related field
- Meet all state requirements for Homemaker/Companion/Chore Service Worker, where applicable
Job Responsibilities for Homemaker / Companion:
- Perform light homemaking assistance, including help with personal laundry, meal preparation, and food shopping.
- Provide companionship
- Assist with maintenance of a safe physical environment
- Provides assistance as a transport escort, as needed
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Homemakers / Companions who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.