Exciting opportunity to join a national healthcare organization, headquartered in southern New Jersey!
BAYADA Home Healthcare is actively seeking a Senior Associate, Finance Business Partner (Senior Financial Analyst) to support the work of budgeting/planning and financial planning and analysis within our Skilled Nursing specialty practice. In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for analyzing operations regarding revenue generation, profitability and cost center performance. You will help to ensure that leaders have all the necessary facts to make well-informed decisions, as you function as the financial SME, while at the same time become ingrained in operations.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong background in financial advisement, and the ability to influence without authority and function as a financial subject matter expect. Confidence in your expertise, and the ability to demonstrate leadership skills, are both critical to success. You will work with dedicated professionals who value teamwork, open communication and continued career advancement.
- Develop working knowledge of BAYADA’s mission, services, people, organization, policies and procedures; immerse yourself in organizational culture.
- Analyze and compare periodic financial results, metrics and key performance indicators against plan and other internal benchmarks including: Gross Margin management, overhead spend at the division and local level and key driver based operational metrics impacting financial performance, etc.
- Develop, evaluate, and monitor long and short-term financial objectives and metrics ensuring consistency and alignment with overall goals and objectives of the Skilled Nursing specialty practice.
- Assist and support Division Directors in the annual planning process.
- Review performance results with multisite leaders; Monitor budget vs. actual variances and create viable action plans for course correction as needed.
- Support Manager with due diligence and financial projections associated with new and adjacent business ventures.
- Review periodic financial statements, justification, etc.
- Support Manager in developing financial monitoring tools for Division Director portfolio management.
- Coordinate and prepare the annual plan, which includes setting office specific targets by meeting with Division Directors.
- Serve as financial liaison (finance partner) between enterprise finance functions and local business unit.
- Act as a steward of financial statements and reports.
- Serve as finance representative on unit level initiatives, projects/jobs, workgroups.
- Indirectly responsible for the business acumen of operational leaders (Division Directors & Directors).
- Actively participate in the on-boarding of new leaders (Division Directors & Directors) and sharing best financial practices across regions.
- Develop awareness of and familiarity with issues and events affecting organization, department, and/or customer.
- Ensure prompt, high-quality, resolution of customer problems, questions, concerns, and issues.
- Perform related duties, or as required or requested by supervisor.
- Four (4) year college degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or closely related field.
- MBA, CPA preferred.
- Three (3) to five (5) years successful experience in financial analysis role.
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement.
- Demonstrated record of successfully taking on more responsibility with positive results and ambition to grow past current position.
- Strong computer skills including Excel, power pivot, tableau and PowerPoint.
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner to groups of employees, manager, directors, and other customers.
- Ability to motivate and be self-motivated, flexible, versatile, and creative. Possesses problem solving ability, leadership skills, and is able to foster interpersonal relationships.
- Solid record of goal achievement and exceeding performance standards.