BAYADA Home Health Care is hiring a Product Manager to work with our corporate technology support team. As Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing an internally developed, native mobile application that supports Field Employee Communication. The successful candidate will bring high energy to mastering the personas of our various types of field employees, understanding how they work and communicate with each other, and with BAYADA service and support offices. You will be passionate about technology, its transformative qualities and be a consummate advocate for our customers, to ensure features are prioritized in the best interests of the customer.
The successful candidate will be highly experienced in Agile methodologies, User Experience research and design, and road-mapping mobile and web applications. You will know when a native app, web app, or hybrid is appropriate, and how to communicate with data architects to enable data-driven decision-making in your applications. You will have experience coding and working as a business analyst, and will be experienced at managing a product’s end to end life cycle. This is a hands-on job for a person to immerse in the user experience in a way that yields tremendous credibility when speaking about the day in the life of our field employees.
The Manager, Product Management ideates, shapes, and builds new products and features that create competitive advantage and operational efficiencies. The Product Manager is a data driven, tech savvy problem solver who possesses strong business acumen and who is obsessed with building innovative, elegantly designed products. The Product Manager tracks full life cycle product management efforts including defining & creating product road maps, writing requirements and user stories, working closely with development teams to ensure timely delivery as well as leverage data and analytics to track, manage and optimize performance and ensure overall success of the product.
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA and The BAYADA Way.
- Develop working knowledge of BAYADA’s mission, services, people, organization, policies, and procedures.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas that improve customer experience
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope, prioritize, and deliver stories based on business requirements
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with business stakeholders, executives, and other product management team members
- Act as product evangelist to build awareness and understanding of the product
- Represent the company by meeting customers to solicit feedback on company product and support services
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve the current system, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and vendors to define, design, and deliver new products, technical solutions, and enhancements that work cohesively and meet the needs of the company, its clients, and the end users
- Own end-to-end product delivery by leading ideation, concept development, prototyping, specifications, building, verification, and rollout.
- Collaborate with market facing, content and clinical teams to understand their needs and translate into our product roadmap.
- Partner with stakeholders (internal and external), engineering leads, and management for sprint planning and expectation management.
- Communicate the state of projects across teams, stakeholders as well as to executives.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems.
- Measure the appropriate KPIs that will help stakeholders and the tech team identify what they have as levers to drive positive change.
- Constantly improve customer satisfaction, usability, reliability, and operational efficiency by continually monitoring performance data and KPIs to find opportunities to increase engagement and reduce friction for users.
- Deeply understand the technology behind our products and become an expert in what technology and approaches are used in the market.
- Communicate a quality control plan to the product team and oversee the implementation of the plan.
- Contribute to product training seminars and presentations.
- Develop and maintains product documentation, product instructions and user guides, product metrics and sales and marketing content strategy.
- Coordinate with designers, developers, and testers to create functional specifications.
- Communicate product improvements to stakeholders and key customers.
- May provide customer support in escalated cases.
- Demonstrate solid performance or exceed performance standards in key job dimensions/attributes as defined on the Performance Appraisal for Office Staff.
- Perform related duties, or as required or requested by supervisor.
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
- Four (4) year college degree.
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years’ work experience as a Product Manager or Product Lead.
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years’ work experience in Software as a Service, Mobile Application, or Cloud product company in any industry.
- Minimum two (2) years in a software engineering position performing programming.
- Demonstrated experience with product management, product road map, agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience managing and communicating prioritization of features, with a mind toward user and business benefits and tradeoffs.
- Experience with Jira or similar tools
- Acceptable pre-employment assessment results.
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.