While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
BAYADA Home Health has an opening for a per diem on call RN, Registered Nurse to perform home health visits for our office in Gaithersburg, MD. This office services clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Montgomery county. One year prior clinical experience as a licensed RN is required.
You must be available to answer the phone and go on occasional visits Mon-Thur 5p-8:30a and weekends Friday at 5pm- Monday at 8:30am.
BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home and receive the medical care required.
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
RN, Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's needs
- Be available for after hour calls and make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors' orders
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
RN, Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Qualifications:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Maryland.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.