While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
BAYADA Pediatrics believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you want to work for a company that cares as much as you do about healing and helping, here’s your opportunity to make an important and lasting difference in people's lives, and work in a growing and dynamic environment with exciting career paths for nurses like you. As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success & safety.
During this unprecedented time we know nurses have new needs and are looking for places that accommodate what they are looking for. BAYADA offers a lot of options for LPN's during this time.
For the nurse who does not want to work with multiple clients at hospital/facility:
- Work one on one with our clients
- Choose the clients that you are most comfortable with
- Work one on one in the safety of your client’s home
For the nurse who is suddenly the only one in the household able to work:
- Flexible hours
- Pick up as many or as few shifts as you want!
- Weekly pay
- We can be your primary OR secondary job…we just want to work with you
For the nurse who doesn’t know much about BAYADA:
- We customize the learning plan for YOU
- Work 8-12 hours with one client in their home
- We appreciate you
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in Burlington, Greensboro, High Point, Summerfield and Stoneville
We have open shifts in:
- We have nights nights and more nights in Greensboro, High Point, & Summerfield
- We offer a night differential for these shifts
- We offer WEEKEND PREMIUM PAY
- We have days in High Point, Greensboro, Summerfield & Stoneville
- Competitive wages, weekly pay, & weekend differential
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
- Current LPN license in good standing NC or multi-state privilege
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum 6 months acute clinical experience as a nurse
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Hop of the BAYADA bus with us TODAY!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.