Our clients need us now, more then ever. We are reaching out asking for a call to action for all Caregivers in the area. Help us ensure the safety and longevity of the vulnerable community we service. BAYADA is continually modifying our infection prevention practices to ensure the safety of our Home Health Aides. All of our employees are provided the needed PPE to provide care to clients in the community and prevent infection risks.
We are currently offering Virtual Interviews & Phone Interviews.
Where you can help:
- Plymouth (40+ hours available) (Daytime) (Weekdays & Weekend)
- Marshfield (40+ hours available) (Daytime) (Weekdays)
- Wareham (40+ hours available) (Daytime) (Weekdays & Weekend)
- Middelborough (20+ hours available) (Daytime) (Weekdays)
*These are the current local needs to Plymouth. We also service the entire South Shore and Southcoast. If you are interested in other towns call and ask for the availability in that town*
What's in it for you?
- HHA’s / CNA's choose their own schedule!
- HHA’s / CNA's work one on one with our clients
- HHA’s / CNA's working an average of 30 hours per week can qualify for health benefits!
- HHA’s / CNA's can get 401k’s
- HHA’s / CNA's will receive coaching, training, and clinical support from an RN Clinical Manager
- A supportive office team!
Pay Rates (Based on Area, and Case Specific)
- $13.00 - $16.00 per hour
What is it like being a Home Health Aide with BAYADA?
- Assists with assigned personal care tasks
- Assists with ambulation and exercises.
- Performs light homemaking assistance, including help with personal laundry, meal preparation,
and food shopping.
- Observes and understands safety and infection control issues
- Demonstrates sound judgment
- Reports any changes in client’s condition to the Clinical or Client Services Manager
- Completes daily Activity Records and accurately documents the care provided.
What you need to qualify:
- HHA Certificate OR CNA License (in good standing)
- 1 Year Work History (Can be in any industry, or private care experience)
About BAYADA Home Health Care:
BAYADA Home Health Care was founded in 1975 by Mark Baiada, under the belief that people deserve a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. Beginning with a Nursing office in Philadelphia BAYADA Home Health Care has grown into over 360 offices servicing 23 different states and 6 different countries.Each office has a specific practice type allowing for them to focus on a certain type of care.
The Quincy Office is an Assistive Care State Program. All of the clients serviced by this office are from contracts the office has with state agencies. Due to this a majority of the clients serviced by this office are of the geriatric community. We provide care to clients directly in there own homes, congregate houses, assisted livings, independent livings, apartment communities, and senior housing. Our state contracts authorize clients for how long they can be seen. Although the most common individual shift lengths are from 1 - 4 hours in length, longer shifts such as 8 - 12 hours come up as well.
The office team is composed of Client Service Managers (CSM), Recruiting Manager (RM) and Clinical Managers (CM). The CSMs coordinate the schedules and client communication for all HHAs & CNAs. This means we acquire the clients to build your personalized schedules. The CMs build the Care Plans that guide HHAs & CNAs on what to do for each individual clients. CMs are also available for any clinical reporting in client status changes, as well as ongoing clinical support to HHAs & CNAs.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
COVID - 19 Response
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.