While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
BAYADA Home Health Care is one of the nation's fastest growing home health care providers. This is an exciting opportunity for you to grow with BAYADA while allowing you to provide the highest quality of one-on-one care to clients who need your help.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses - RNs to join our team of pediatric home care nurses in Sussex county. No pediatric experience? No problem! We offer excellent PAID pediatric training and 24/7 clinical support. This is a great opportunity to supplement your income, advance your skills, or make a career change! Let us create a customized schedule that fits your lifestyle. Work 8 - 40+ hours/week.
We are offering sign-on bonuses to nurses with previous trach and vent experience.
Benefits for Pediatric Registered Nurse - RNs:
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Customized scheduling options
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Pediatric Registered Nurse - RNs:
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Pediatric Registered Nurse - RNs:
- Current RN license in good standing Delaware
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration.
For additional questions about opportunities for Pediatric Registered Nurse - RNs, please contact Jenny Scott at (302)424-8200 or email@example.com.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.