While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
BAYADA Pediatrics is currently hiring reliable, excellent and compassionate Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) who want to make a difference in our clients’ lives providing 1:1 skilled nursing services to pediatric clients in Lehigh and Northampton counties. At BAYADA Pediatrics, you choose the hours, the areas, and the clients you work with.
We are seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) for our pediatric clients! No pediatric experience? No problem! We offer paid training. If you are looking to supplement your current role or make a full transition we have full time, part time and per diem availability!
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following areas:
- Lehigh county, PA
- Northampton county, PA
Benefits for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing with Pennsylvania
- Current CPR certification
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Kelly Adamson, Recruiting Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 28,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 23 states from more than 360 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.