$250 Sign On Bonus for qualified LPN's
**VIRTUAL INTERVIEWS BEING HELD**
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
As a Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for the BAYADA Pediatrics Millville office, you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
We will train you! We provide great clinical training to help prepare you for home care and working with infants and children ages 5 months-18 years old.
"I work in pediatrics. Getting a child to smile or laugh is one of the most rewarding experiences."
- Millville Pediatrics BAYADA field nurse
We have immediate needs for LPNs in the following areas:
- Penns Grove
- Other areas in Salem County
Our LPNs enjoy:
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- 1:1 client care
- Positive Work Environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Paid Time Off
- 24/7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing (in applicable state)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum 750 hours (6 months) or 1 year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
If you are a Licensed Practical Nurse and are interested in learning more about this position or other employment opportunities with BAYADA, please call us at 856-327-5103. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.