While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients—the most vulnerable population for COVID-19—risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
We have various evening shift opportunities available for LPN / Licensed Practical Nurses!
Cities with evening opportunities are: Georgetown, Millsboro, Seaford & Bridgeville
Hiring bonuses for training and premium pay rates for joining our Weekend Premium Team!
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) interested in making a difference in people’s lives? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Then look no further and join us at BAYADA Home Health Care. BAYADA recognizes and rewards nurses who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. This is the perfect opportunity to make a change in your career or to add supplemental shifts to your schedule.
We have immediate evening and overnight needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to work with our clients in the Milford area.
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Referral and training bonuses
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
- Full-time and part-time positions available
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Training and education of family members
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year or 750 hours of clinical work experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Trach experience preferred but not required - we offer excellent paid training through our ACE program, free CEUs, and bonuses after independent work with trach clients!
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Contact Nicole Haschak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 302-213-5040 today for more information!