While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Are you ready for a new career? Looking to get out of the facility or hospital? We are looking for motivated and compassionate LPNs who want to want to excel in their field and take their career to the next level by becoming a Pediatric Home Care Nurse.
As a Pediatric LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse with BAYADA, you'll belong to a company that's been a leader in the home care industry since 1975. With unparalleled training, mentoring, and support, we can help you achieve your personal and professional goals. We offer ongoing competencies, scholarship programs, free CEs, tuition discounts, and more.
Our LPNs enjoy the opportunity to provide one-on-one, patient focused care to children (birth-18) in their homes. Previous pediatric experience is not required. You'll receive a comprehensive overview of pediatrics, including our Introduction to Pediatrics online learning (worth 12 CEs!), access to our Simulation Lab, one-on-one time with our clinical educator, and client-specific training. Remember...your success is our success!
We have day and overnight needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) throughout Kent county, including the following areas:
We offer many benefits for Pediatric Home Care LPNs, including:
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing Delaware
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a LPN
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Licensed Practical Nurses who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today! For more information, please contact Jenny Scott at 302-650-9213 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.