BAYADA Pediatrics believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you want to work for a company that cares as much as you do about healing and helping, here’s your opportunity to make an important and lasting difference in people's lives, and work in a growing and dynamic environment with exciting career paths for nurses like you.
As a Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
Why Choose Bayada?
- BAYADA has been ranked in the Top 100 Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019 by Glassdoor, one of the largest job sites in the country
- BAYADA was listed as one of Glassdoor's 13 Best Health Care Companies to Work For in 2019, and was ranker higher than the other home health care company on the list.
- Founder and Chairman Mark Baiada was voted as the number one CEO in the country by Glassdoor.
- Mark Baiada recently gifted his company and transitioned it to a non-profit organization led by his son, CEO David Baiada. The non-profit is designed to protect the company from ever being sold and ensure that BAYADA’s mission, vision, and values, codified as The BAYADA Way, will endure for generations to come.
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following areas:
- Oil City
Benefits for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing (in applicable state)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Contact: Mathew DiTullio (Recruiting Manager)
Phone Number: 814-333-8433 (office) Work Cell Number: 814-464-5769
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.