While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization—at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Registered Nurse- RN - Potential growth earnings / $90,000 and $5,000 Sign on Bonus
Patients are your priority. At BAYADA Home Health Care, you will be ours! Immediate need for a Registered Nurse- RN with potential growth earnings - Full time days / $90,000 and $5,000 Sign on Bonus.
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) interested in making a difference in people’s lives? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Then look no further and join us at BAYADA Home Health Care. BAYADA recognizes and rewards nurses who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
• Flexible scheduling with multiple shifts to choose from
• Four 12 hour shifts per week.
• Work 1 on 1 with young active adult clients in the home and community
• Training and Education to advance your career
• Assist in the training, supervision and communication of the client's multi-disciplinary team
•Training and education of family members
•Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
• Nurses of various skill levels welcomed. We have a variety of cases ranging from basic care to trach/vent dependent care
We have immediate needs for Registered Nurses (RNs) in the following areas:
- Brooklyn Park
Registered Nurses (RNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Training and education of family members
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current RN license in good standing (in applicable state)
- Must have at least 1+ years of Tracheotomy and Ventilator experience
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Please give us a call at 612-252-4590 or email us back at MNAemail@example.com at your convenience.