While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
BAYADA Home Health Care has an IMMEDIATE NEED for a Pediatric CNAs - Certified Nursing Assistants to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current Pediatric CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant/Aide) job openings in the following locations
- New Castle, DE; Newark, DE and Wilmington, DE
We are currently looking for Pediatric CNAs (Certified Nursing Assistant/Aide) that have experience with children with developmental delays and/or disabilities (experience is preferred but not required; we can train you to work with our pediatric clients). Experience with children with autism preferred but not required.
- Times needed: early morning 5a-8a and late afternoon/evening 2p-7p (other times may be available but these times are needed)
BAYADA offers CNAs (Certified Nursing Assistant/Aide):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for CNA (Certified Nursing Assitant) (pediatric experience preferred but not required):
- Minimum one year work experience in any field (can be outside of health care)
- Certificate of at least 75 hours from a HHA (Home Health Aide) or CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) training program (must of the certificate) and/or current CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) license listed in good standing with the board (can be from any state)
Job Responsibilities for CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant):
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Monitor for elopement risk
- Directing, queuing and prompting
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Pediatric CNAs (Certified Nursing Assistant) who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring Pediatric CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Contact Jessica Howard at 302-655-1333 or email@example.com