While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Mission driven and people focused, BAYADA is a nonprofit organization with a special purpose—to help people have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We have been a leader in providing high-quality home health care since 1975.
Voted Glassdoor Best Places to Work two years in a row, BAYADA is equally committed to our employee experience as we are to our client experience.
When your work matters, it matters where you work!
Are you ready to get back to the heart of nursing? Do you want to join a forward-thinking organization where you’re an integral part of a committed and connected field team—working together to support your clients, their families, and fellow teammates—and where you can feel like you’ve found your forever work family?
Then join BAYADA’s movement to build teams of career nursing professionals who, together, bring the highest-quality in-home nursing care and compassion to our clients. Our new, innovative, mobile technology driven, "neighborhood nursing" care delivery model puts nurses at the center of our work. You'll have the autonomy and resources you need to help clients achieve their goals, and the industry-leading career growth opportunities and incentives to help you achieve yours.
As a BAYADA Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN) providing private duty in-home nursing care, you will be carefully matched with compatible clients in your community and you’ll be highly valued for your skills, knowledge, and contributions to your care team’s clinical decision-making. Dedicated support staff will ensure you can practice to the top of your license—caring for clients at all acuity levels with confidence—and working the hours you need. In this new model, commitments kept, and goals achieved mean real rewards for you and your care team.
If you’re ready to Love What You Do, join our caring culture at BAYADA—where we are advancing and transforming what is possible for our clients and their families by enabling them to thrive and enjoy a better quality of life in the comfort of home.
- Full-time, part-time and PRN positions available
- Industry-leading training
- Work on adult cases
Responsibilities for Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN):
- Mobile self-scheduling to cover and pick up shifts
- Clinical assessments
- Provision of nursing care according to care plan
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment, and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN):
- Current LVN license in good standing in Texas
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one-year clinical experience as a nurse
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Benefits for Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN):
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Comprehensive training, including simulation lab training using computerized manikins
- On-demand virtual training
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Technology and tools needed for your job—We invest in our care team!
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support—You are never alone
- Short commute times—We match you to cases in your community
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
- Reward and recognition programs
- Career development and leadership opportunities
We look forward to speaking with you soon! Apply today!
BAYADA Home Health Care was founded by J. Mark Baiada in 1975 and provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 28,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 23 states from more than 360 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, and South Korea.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company’s unprecedented transition to a nonprofit organization to ensure BAYADA’s mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.