While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization—at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
BAYADA Pediatrics in Bloomsburg has an immediate need for a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) to care for our pediatric clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings in the following locations:
- Benton –*premium pay* teenager needing care Thurs & Fri 4-5:45pm
- Bloomsburg –*pending* young child needing care Mon-Fri 8am-5pm starting April 1
- Milton – child needing care Fri 6:30am-3:30pm
- Milton –*pending* young child needing care Mon-Fri 7:30am-4pm
- Shamokin – young child needing care up to 8 hours/week (flexible hours)
- Shamokin –*premium pay* child needing care every other Sat & Sun 5:30am-2:30pm
- Sunbury – teenager needing care Thurs & Fri 6am-4pm
- Sunbury –*pending* young child needing care Mon-Fri for school only
- Trevorton –*premium pay* young child needing care Mon & Wed 8:15am-3:30pm; Tues & Thurs 6:15am-6:45pm; Fri 6:15am-3:15pm
- Watsontown – child needing care Mon-Fri 7:45am-3pm for 2020-21 school year ESY for summer (2 days/week)
BAYADA offers CNAs:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for CNA:
- Minimum one year of work experience
- Current CNA license/certificate listed in good standing with the board
Job Responsibilities for CNA:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our CNAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
For more information about employment with BAYADA Pediatrics in Bloomsburg, please call our office at 570-389-1568 or contact Recruiting Manager, Andrea Megargell.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.