While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
RN Nurse Clinical Manager - Full-Time
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a dynamic Registered Nurse to fill the position of RN Clinical Manager for our Medicare Certified Home Health Office based in Marlborough, Massachusetts.
As RN Clinical Manager you will lead the field staff in clinical excellence, client services and adherence to policies and procedures. The RN Nurse Clinical Manager is also accountable for field staff management and evaluations, internal case management and staff development. Demonstrated clinical expertise and prior managerial experience in a Medicare certified home health agency, coupled with knowledge of OASIS and Medicare Conditions of Participation are strongly preferred.
We are seeking a flexible, enthusiastic team player who aspires to grow professionally. Rewarding work, a fulfilling career and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why the most talented and admired health care professionals make BAYADA Home Health Care their employer of choice.
BAYADA offers the stability and structure of a national company with the values and culture of a family owned business.
Responsibilities for the RN Clinical Manager
- Directing and coordinating the care provided by a multi-disciplinary team of home health care professionals, including RNS, PTs, OTs, SLPs, MSWs and HHAs.
- Management and mentoring of Clinicians.
- Orientation and ongoing training and education of clinical professionals
- Documentation review, including OASIS
- Monitoring quality assurance
- Managing staff productivity, and overall case management.
Qualifications for the RN Clinical Manager
- A current Massachusetts RN license, BSN degree preferred.
- 3 years of nursing experience.
- 2 years of recent Medicare Certified Home Care experience is desirable
- Knowledge of the Medicare Conditions of Participation a plus
- Thorough understanding of OASIS documentation is preferred
- Strong management and leadership background
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
With more than 360 offices nationwide, the people of BAYADA Home Health Care grow together. From comprehensive in-house orientation and training to ongoing mentoring and precepting, you’ll feel the difference higher standards make. BAYADA Home Health Care is proud to offer a comprehensive salary, growth opportunities, and benefits that include: medical/dental/prescription/vision/paid time off, tuition reimbursement, retirement savings plan w/company match and short/long term disability.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.