While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) interested in making a difference in people’s lives? BAYADA provides opportunities to work one-on-one with clients enabling them to remain at home where they want to be.
Are you looking for a job with flexibility? We work with our Registered Nurses schedules whether you are looking for full-time, part-time, or per diem work.
Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Then look no further and join us at BAYADA Home Health Care. BAYADA recognizes and rewards nurses who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
We have immediate needs for evening/overnight Registered Nurses (RNs) right now! Trach/Vent Bonus!
- South West Philadelphia 19142: any shift (20 hours per day available)
- West Philadelphia, 19139: Sundays 8pm-8am
- Philadelphia West 19121: Sundays 7pm-7am
- Philadelphia (Center City) 19102: Friday 11pm-7am
- North Philadelphia 19126 Sunday, Monday, Tuesday 11pm - 7am
- Philadelphia (Center City) 19102: Monday - Sunday 3pm - 11pm and 11pm - 7am
- South Philadelphia 19145: Monday - Sunday 3pm - 11pm and 11pm - 7am
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Flexible scheduling with multiple shifts to choose from
- Work on adult cases
Registered Nurses (RNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Training and education of family members
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current RN license in good standing (in Pennsylvania)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration.