While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
If you are a Registered Nurse - RN looking for an opportunity to work in home care, join BAYADA! BAYADA offers a teamwork environment and provides medical benefits, 401(k), paid time off, training, and much more. We are currently hiring RNs to provide 1:1 pediatric nursing care throughout Hunterdon and Mercer County. Nurses must be comfortable traveling to both counties as office grows throughout Hunterdon County.
BAYADA Pediatrics believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. As a Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
Available shifts include days, evenings, and overnights. Pediatric experience is not necessary as we do provide education and training. We invest in you!
Benefits for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable working environment
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current RN license in good standing (New Jersey)
- Current health care provider CPR certification
- A minimum of one year of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
If you are a Registered Nurse who enjoys making an impact in your client's life, we want to meet you! Come explore BAYADA where our goal is that you are finding a career with meaning where you can say you love what you do! Give us a call today at 609-219-9600 to learn more.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.