While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Are you a recently graduated Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) interested in making a difference in the life of a child? Our next BAYADA Pediatric LPN Residency Program is starting soon!
Have you considered a career in pediatric home care? The BAYADA Pediatrics Nurse Residency Program will help prepare you to care for children with special needs in their homes. The program also emphasizes the importance of our core values — compassion, excellence, and reliability — the cornerstone of our company philosophy, The BAYADA Way.
Our year-long paid training program is designed to prepare recent LPN graduates for their transition into a professional nursing role in pediatric home health care. The training consists of a rigorous, four-week core program followed by continued training and mentoring support with each new client for the remainder of the year. The program utilizes self-regulated learning, live virtual application sessions, clinical precepting, and mid-fidelity simulation lab training to provide residents with a comprehensive, hands-on introduction to pediatric home health care.
What BAYADA Can Do for You:
The residency period bridges the gap between the classroom and the real world, giving you a smoother transition into a nursing career. Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) are offered the following:
• Clinical Managers will invest their time in meeting with you, one-on-one, and championing your success
• You will observe and learn clinical best practices from designated preceptors in a simulation lab and in clients’ homes
• Extensive on-the-job training includes client/diagnosis-specific clinical care, and clinical documentation
• One-on-one mentors will help you learn all facets of The BAYADA Way of clinical excellence
• You will experience rotations in different homes to better understand the dynamics of home care
• You will receive feedback, formally and informally, on a regular basis in an opportunity to enhance your learning and performance
• You will develop a network of relationships for ongoing collaboration and support
• You will be positioned to grow your career. BAYADA has many career advancement and training opportunities available
Benefits for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) Include:
• Competitive Wages
• Weekly Pay
• Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
• Short commute times within Mercer County
• Positive Work Environment and the tools you need to do your job
• Paid training opportunities and Scholarship programs
• Health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
• Paid Time Off
Eligibility Criteria for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs):
• Recent LPN nursing school graduates from an accredited program
• Successful completion of nursing boards
• Demonstrated success in nursing school curriculum with a GPA of 3.0 (B) or higher
• Upon successful completion of the 4-week training, a willingness to work with BAYADA Pediatrics for at least 11 months (and we hope many more!)
Flexible shift scheduling is also required for duration of the program and year
Interested in learning more? Please give us a call at 609-219-9600 or apply for our program today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.