While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Why You Belong at BAYADA Home Health Care!
BAYADA Pediatrics believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you want to work for a company that cares as much as you do much about healing and helping, here’s your opportunity to make an important and lasting difference in people's lives, and work in a growing and dynamic environment with exciting career paths for nurses like you.
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) in the following areas:
- High Point
- Snow Camp
- All shifts available with weekend PREMIUM rates available
Benefits for our Nurses:
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
- Current LPN license in good standing in NC or multi-state privilege
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum 6 months of acute clinical experience as a nurse
- Strong organizational and communication skills
The Greensboro Pediatric office is currently offering a variety of sign on plans for nurses! Inquire today to find out more about your new career at BAYADA! Hop on the Bus with US!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.