While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
BAYADA Pediatrics has an immediate need for an Infant Trach/Vent-Registered Nurse (RN) to perform home health care for our Clients in Erie County. Experience as a Trach/Vent-Registered Nurse (RN) is preferred, but not required. If you've always had the desire to be a high-tech nurse, but have never been given the opportunity- BAYADA is the company for you! We will invest in you to educate and train you to help our Clients.
Higher hourly rate working with our trach/vent clients in a 1:1 environment.
Benefits we offer our Registered Nurses (RN):
- Competitive wages & weekly pay
- Health Benefits for full-time & part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid industry leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs with tuition reimbursement
- 401K with company match
- Work, Life, Balance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Short commutes to work- we match you with cases near you
- 24/7 on-call support
- Growth Opportunities
- A positive and stable work environment
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's needs
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors' orders
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
- Supply management
- Emergency management
- Maintain communication with other members of the client's multi-disciplinary team
Registered Nurse (RN) Qualifications:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience as an Registered Nurse (RN)
- Approved CPR certification
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Registered Nurses (RN) who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team of professionals who are instrumental in providing the highest quality care today!
Direct Contact: Latrice Waller - 814-835-2400 (direct office line)
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.