While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
BAYADA Pediatrics in Cherry Hill would like to invite Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to our Career Open House. As a Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse, you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes or schools. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
Please join us for a Career Open House on Wednesday, March 11 from 8 am to 6 pm at our office in Cherry Hill - 51 Haddonfield Rd., Suite 145, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002.
Get informed with great conversations. Please call 856-772-2010 to RSVP. Can't make it? Give us a call to discuss immediate opportunities.
There is a lot to love about being a part of BAYADA Pediatrics:
- The opportunity to deliver meaningful, one-on-one care for children at home and school
- Flexible scheduling, choice of shifts
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- 24/7 clinical support
- Career advancement opportunities
- Exceptional Pediatric Training in the classroom and home/school
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following areas:
- Camden County Areas
- Collingswood, Cherry Hill, Westmont, Haddonfield, Pennsauken and more
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing NJ
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum six months (750 hours) of skilled nursing experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
BAYADA Home Health Care, Pediatrics Cherry Hill - 856-772-2010 or apply now.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.