While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Are you compassionate about caring for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in the comfort of their own homes? Would you enjoy helping our clients participate in their community by going to the movies, shopping, swimming, attending the YMCA, playing sports, enjoying arts and crafts, working on goals for greater independence, celebrating your client's successes?
To qualify for this position, you must have at least one year of verifiable work experience with individuals who have intellectual/developmental disabilities.
We have current Direct Support Professional (DSP) /Home Health Aide (HHA) positions open in:
- Willow Grove
BAYADA offers Direct Support Professional (DSP) /Home Health Aide (HHA):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Job Responsibilities of Direct Support Professional (DSP) /Home Health Aide (HHA):
- Passion for providing mental/behavioral health care to individuals with ID/DD
- Ability to work independently in a client’s home/community
- Reliability, keeping your commitments to our clients
- Focus on person-centered goals
- Passion for providing mental/behavioral health care to individuals with I/DD
- Ability to work independently in a client's home/community
- All applicants must have a minimum of one year experience working with I/DD individuals
- Must have a minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Direct Support Professional (DSP) /Home Health Aide (HHA) who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
For more information please contact the office 24/7 at 610-731-0450
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
#DSP #directsupportprofessional #HHA #homehealthaide #habilitation #bayada #welovewhatwedo