BAYADA Senior Living, a specialty program of BAYADA Home Health Care, is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, RN, for a per-diem opportunity performing home health visits in senior living communities throughout the Forsyth and Guilford counties. A minimum of one year of Psychiatric or Mental Health nursing and home health background is required.
BAYADA Senior Living offers a comprehensive continuum of care to its clients, including traditional home care under the Medicare Part A benefit. The foundation of the program is exceptional clinical care and relationship management as BAYADA clinicians become a true healthcare partner in the senior living communities. Communities include assisted living, independent living, senior congregate living, 55+ communities, and intermediate care facilities for clients with intellectual disabilities. Experience in senior living communities preferred but not required.
BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values. With more than 280 offices nationwide, founder Mark Baiada still maintains the same compassionate, human focus that made our first office unique in 1975.
Making home visits to clients with specific psychiatric conditions, including psychotic, personality, mood and anxiety disorders
Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication and teaching coping and adaptive skills, educating both the client and family members
Monitoring clients' conditions, including co-morbidities and reporting changes to the Clinical Manager, as appropriate
Following up with, executing and properly documenting doctors' orders
Performing client assessments as necessary
Case management and coordination
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in North Carolina.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include comprehensive medical, dental, & vision coverage; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.