While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Registered Nurses – RN are you ready for a new career adventure? Does working with only one patient per shift sound like a welcome change? Come meet our team at BAYADA, a 2019 Glassdoor ® 100 BEST PLACES to WORK winner located right here in Tucson! We will help you expand your RN clinical skills and knowledge to assess, manage and coordinate the care of medically complex clients in their homes.
Private duty shifts range from 4 to 12 hours with a variety of clients who will appreciate your presence and your skills. We have RN shifts available throughout the greater Tucson area and we will accommodate your preferences and availability.
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Day and Night shifts available, 12 hour overnight shifts available immediately
- Work with pediatric and/or adult cases
We have immediate needs for Registered Nurses (RN) in the following areas:
- Oro Valley
Registered Nurses (RN) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Training and education of family members
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current AZ RN license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.