BAYADA Pediatrics believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you want to work for a company that cares as much as you do about healing and helping, here’s your opportunity to make an important and lasting difference in people's lives, and work in a growing and dynamic environment with exciting career paths for nurses like you.
As a Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
Below are a list of current cases we have available in the Armstrong, Butler, Mercer & Clarion county areas. We also cover Beaver, Lawrence, and parts of Allegheny County.
G= General case; T/V=Trach/Vent Client; IV Cert= must be RN or IV certified LPN
Warrendale-General cases – Afternoon/Evenings
Sewickley- T/V Nights
Templeton- General - Days
Freeport – T/v Full time nights
Beaver Falls – General - Full time daylight
Conway- General -Weekend Nights
Fombell- General - Monday Days
Fombell- T/V - Saturday Day
Industry- T/V- Sunday Day
Monaca-T/V- FT daylight; 2 nights a week
Butler-General - Nights
Cranberry Twp- General- Tuesday Day
Portersville - IV Cert - Thursday & Saturday Days
Mars- RN only - Nights
Clarion- General – Friday-Sunday any shift
Ellwood City- IV Cert- Monday - Friday
New Castle-IV Cert -Tues 3p-9pm; Wed 7a-3p; occasional Sat & Sun Day shift
Wampum-IV Cert-Tuesday & Thursday days
Ellwood City - T/V- Fri-Sunday days
New Wilmington- T/V- Sunday Days 10:45a-11p;Weekend nights
Grove City- General - Sat Night; Saturday and Sunday evenings
Hermitage- T/V -Every other Saturday day shift; Part time nights
If interested in more information please contact Amy at 724-285-0009 or apply today!
Night shift Baylor Program -BAYADA Butler County Pediatrics office only
Due to a need for night shift nurses in the Butler area, we are offering a Baylor-type program specific to two of our office’s clients. The details are as follows:
- The nurse will work 4 nights per week and in return will earn an additional 8 hours of pay that week.
- This only applies to night shifts with two specific clients. You are permitted to work with one or both clients as long as 4 nights are worked.
- If the nurse does not work all 4 nights in a given week for any reason, they will not receive the additional 8 hour pay incentive.
- This program expires October 17, 2020.
If you are interested in learning more about this program and these two clients, please contact me via email or at the office (724-285-0009).
Benefits for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing (in applicable state)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
If interested please contact Amy at 724-285-0009 or apply today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.