BAYADA Pediatrics believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you want to work for a company that cares as much as you do much about healing and helping, here’s your opportunity to make an important and lasting difference in people's lives, and work in a growing and dynamic environment with exciting career paths for nurses like you.
As a Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success. BAYADA Pediatrics offers paid pediatric training opportunities and 24/7 clinical support for our field team.
We are seeking Registered Nurses (RN) for our pediatric clients! No pediatric experience? No problem! We offer paid training. If you are looking to supplement your current role or make a full transition we have full time, part time and per diem availability!
We have immediate needs for Registered Nurses (RNs) in the following areas:
- Allentown, PA
- Bethlehem, PA
- Easton, PA
- And surrounding areas
Benefits for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Paid time off
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current RN license in good standing in Pennsylvania
- Current CPR certification
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatric experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
Join our team today!
Kelly Adamson, Recruiting Manager - email@example.com
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 28,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 23 states from more than 360 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.