LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse
BAYADA at Inspira Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, for a part-time position performing home health visits for our Cumberland County BAYADA at Inspira office. This office services adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Cumberland County.
As a home care nurse, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
Making home visits to clients living in designated territories.
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical Manager and Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders.
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Case management and coordination.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing electronic medical records on a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
A current license as a Licensed Practice Nurse in the state of New Jersey.
A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable experience as an LPN.
Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required.
Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA at Inspira believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
BAYADA at Inspira is the result of an affiliation between BAYADA Home Health Care and Inspira Health Network. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities from more than 300 offices in 22 states. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.