Would you like to give compassionate care to clients with intellectual and developmental disabilities in the comfort of their own homes? BAYADA Habilitation is currently seeking experienced Home Health Aide (HHA)/ Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) for an opportunity working with a client in home based care and/or in the community.
To qualify for this position, you must have at least one year of verifiable work/personal experience with individuals who have intellectual/developmental disabilities.
Everyday we are helping our clients with range of motion, assist in cooking laundry, showering, cleaning, money management social interaction in the community etc. The goal would be to have the client assist in as much of these activities as possible. We are not there to do these things for them, instead we are there to teach them how to do these things on their own. We want our clients to learn how to be independent and practice their rights.
BAYADA Habilitation is looking for a Home Health Aide (HHA)/ Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Carlisle, Camp Hill, Mechanicsburg
- Shifts: Days, Evenings & Weekend
BAYADA offers Home Health Aide (HHA)/ Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Benefits-Medical, Dental and Vision
- Talent Scout Program (bonuses for referring fellow employees)
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle - part time - weekdays - weekends
- Bayada Bucks
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- We invest in our care team and provide the tools you need to do your job
- Tuition Reimbursement/ Scholarship programs
- Bayada Perks at work
- Paid time off
- 24 /7 on-call clinical manager support
- Passion for providing mental/behavioral health care to individuals with I/DD
- Ability to work independently in a client's home/community
- All applicants must have a minimum of one year experience working with I/DD individuals
- Must have a minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Home Health Aide (HHA)/ Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!!!!!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
#DSP #directsupportprofessional #HHA #homehealthaide #CNA #certifiednursingassistant #habilitation #bayada #welovewhatwedo