BAYADA Pediatrics believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability.
As a Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN) , you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
We have openings for the following shifts:
Monday - Friday 8a -3:30p with a 5 year old girl in 19125
Mon 8:30a - 3p & Tues 7:30a - 3p with an 8 year old in 19128
Tues & Wed 8:30a - 8:30p with a 3 year old in 19143
Every Other Tuesday 3p-11p with an 11 year old in 19135
Sat & Sun 6a -6p with a 10 year old in 19142
7 nights/week 10p-6a with a 10 year old in 19142
Sunday - Wednesday 9p-7a with a 16 year old in 19122
and Many More Shifts !
Benefits for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current RN license in good standing (in applicable state)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a RN (training available if you do not have one year of experience)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If interested, please contact: Jamaiyah Balkman 215-988-9006 or firstname.lastname@example.org