At BAYADA, we believe that our clients come first, and our employees are our greatest asset! Our core values are compassion, excellence, and reliability. Collaborate with colleagues and build your skill set - all while providing compassionate, excellent, and reliable services to our clients.
The Recruiting Manager is responsible for filing, compliance and managing the full recruitment life cycle for center and field employees. Recruiting Managers are expected to act as brand ambassadors and to partner with the hiring manager in a consultative capacity. They are focused on delivering top talent for their hiring managers, while providing our candidates a best in class candidate experience.
- Maintain and support staffing needs of the office
- Develop and retain relationships with candidates and referrals
- Process employment inquiries and full cycle recruitment
- Collaborate and develop job postings with management team
- Attend career fairs and networking events as needed
- Coordinate in-services, training, and direct report for new hires
- Collaborate in strategic initiatives to drive recruitment efforts and utilize various tools to source candidates
- Identify and screen applicable candidates and conduct both scheduled and walk-in interviews
- Proactively identify and recruit passive job seekers
- Promote and foster ongoing partnership with directors, office staff, field employees, and other BAYADA recruiters
- Utilize various social media platforms
- Bachelors degree required
- Agency recruitment experience strongly desired
- Experience in recruiting preferred
- Experience recruiting in healthcare strongly desired
- Knowledge of standard HR concepts, practices, and procedures required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required
- Social Media Marketing required
- Demonstrated leadership skills, customer service focus, self-motivation, and ability to perform multiple tasks with minimum supervision
- Comprehensive salary
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please apply and contact the recruiter, Bailee Bussey, for more information. Email: email@example.com**
BAYADA Home Care is a 501c (3) non-profit organization dedicated to serving the home health care needs of the citizens of Hawaii. Our high-quality, compassionate charitable care includes behavioral health services to help children and adults with autism achieve maximum independence at home, at school, and in their communities; assistive care (personal and home support) to help with activities of daily living; adult and pediatric nursing to care for chronic and acute conditions; and habilitation services to help people with developmental and intellectual disabilities live more independently. As a non-profit organization, we believe we have a greater opportunity to work toward our vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life. BAYADA Home Care is governed by and adheres to the laws and requirements of a non-profit organization and is a completely separate legal entity from BAYADA Home Health Care, our founding organization. Through a management services contract, BAYADA Home Health Care provides support services only.
While BAYADA Home Care is a separate organization, it shares the same mission, vision, values, and purpose on which BAYADA Home Health Care was founded in 1975. That means our clients come first and we are dedicated to helping them have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. The high quality care we provide will always be delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability—our core values and the heart of The BAYADA Way.