Division Director, Research, Analytics, and Insight
The Division Director, Research, Analytics and Insight (RAI) will be responsible for developing and overseeing all aspects of BAYADA’s research and analytic efforts. This includes developing, executing, synthesizing, and leveraging research, analytics, and other sources of insight. This role will synthesize insights from quantitative and qualitative data to provide expert guidance on both client and employee outcomes and business performance. Included in this work will be longitudinal, tracking studies on BAYADA’s client and employee experience; real-time data analytics on key business performance metrics; methodological development and execution of research studies; market and competitive analysis and opportunity identification. This role will oversee development of research and analytics processes to ensure integrity and rigor of analytic work products. Additionally, this leader will coordinate and have RAI serve as the central repository for all secondary research.
Founded in 1975, BAYADA Home Health Care has a special purpose - to help people have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors worldwide.
- Demonstrate, embrace, and communicate the beliefs and values of BAYADA and The BAYADA Way
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of BAYADA’s mission, services, people, organization, policies, and procedures.
- Turn business issues into the right research questions. Pursue and guide the best research approach through qualitative and quantitative insight initiatives to drive excellent, impactful insights that move strategy forward and enable decision making at BAYADA.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in analytics methodologies and best practices, including measurement, study design, interpretation and communication of analytic results and recommendations.
- Be knowledgeable about cutting edge research methodologies/technologies including data visualization, business intelligence, and machine learning.
- Conceptualize, manage and implement data mining and predictive analytic projects from start to finish, including database design, data extraction and testing, statistical model development and performance testing, and implementation and ongoing model maintenance
- Oversee survey design, field management, analysis and reporting across a range of modalities (phone, internet, and mail) and audiences (employees, clients, etc. ).
- Communicate strategic and operational analytic concepts and findings to all levels of the organization. This includes developing communication products that summarize conclusions and recommendations from projects, presenting actionable opportunities, and proposing strategic and operational options for debate and consideration by the organization.
- Analyze market and competitive dynamics in order to formulate robust and timely strategic planning.
- Consult with key internal stakeholders to ensure organizational research needs are met and all data collection and analytics efforts are streamlined and optimized.
- Possess excellent project management, working closely with key stakeholders to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Build and mentor a team of employees to deliver research, analytics, and insight services to the organization.
- Manage the budget for the Research Analytics and Insight office.
- Performs other related duties, as required or requested by supervisor.
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
- Master’s degree required, PhD. preferred in a quantitative discipline (e.g. statistics, economics or mathematics). Ten (10) years’ experience with five (5) years in management.
- Strong experience in quantitative research, including survey design and analysis
- Mastery of all facets of the research cycle from study design to instrument construction to data analysis, insight generation, and change implementation.
- Advanced analytical and statistical techniques to include multivariate analyses, predictive analytics, and modeling.
- Familiarity with off-the-shelf online marketing research platforms; Qualtrics a plus.
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases. In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language (R strongly preferred; Python) for data cleaning, manipulation, visualization, and statistical analyses of large datasets.
- Demonstrated effectiveness at a senior level in planning, leading, organizing, and directing staff, teams, and projects in multiple locations while simultaneously serving multiple stakeholders.
- High level of accuracy, and attention to detail, with strong analytic and project management abilities.
- Able to synthesize data and insights from multiple sources to shape impactful insights and presentations.
- Strong capability to work with multiple stakeholders and peers, and to adapt communication and management style to achieve overall collaboration.
- Experience with leading and developing a team.
- Demonstrates a passion for innovative, creative, problem-solving. Self-starter, highly proactive, and collaborative.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.