BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join our "Adult Financial Planning & Analysis" team. This position is based out of our Pennsauken, NJ Global Support Center. In this role, you will be responsible for reporting and analysis functions related to an assigned group of division(s) and/or office(s) (“Responsibility Group”) which includes supporting the respective Division Director(s) and the office Director(s). This position will also assist the Director in providing some general accounting support to the organization, the preparation of financial reports, ensuring policies and procedures are being followed, and generally providing financial and analytical support.
Join BAYADA and become part of a team of caring professionals, whose work helps our clients live better lives, while you continue to grow in your profession!
- Be a trusted finance partner to the Responsibility Group (and others in the organization, as necessary) in any and all areas of financial analysis, routine and non-routine, including but not limited to: a. Data gathering b. Presentation of financial data and operational metrics, both in writing and in person, as necessary. c. Reporting d. Budgeting e. Investigating and resolving issues f. Interpreting financial results g. Providing recommendations and guidance
- Develop reports related to the weekly and quarterly financial statement closing processes, ensuring that all relevant transactions are accomplished in both an accurate and timely manner.
- Adhere to deadlines while providing exceptional customer service to the Responsibility Group, colleagues, and others within the organization.
- Assume ownership of, and be accountable for, complex assignments.
- Present oneself professionally and interact/build relationships with others in the organization including Responsibility Group, management, et al.
- Demonstrate professional judgment and sound decision-making, as appropriate, applying all required knowledge and experience to the best intended outcome.
- Develop complex ad-hoc reports; research the source of data issues and provide recommendations for continual improvement of our applications.
- Completion of cost reports, surveys, and other third-party data requests, as required, including data gathering, data analytics and submission to the requiring organization.
- Demonstrate a healthy sense of professional skepticism; review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with the organization’s principal contacts including where necessary employees, vendors, federal and state agencies, and other constituents. Represent the organization to various other organizations and the public as appropriate and necessary.
- Perform related duties, or as required or requested by Director of the office.
- Four (4) year college degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- CPA, MBA, or CMA preferred (not required)
- Three (3) to five (5) years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior health care, home care and/or supervisory experience is a plus.
- Embraces the organization’s entrepreneurial spirit through the recognition and capitalization of opportunities and a healthy challenge of the status quo.
- Ability to work independently; be self-motivated, flexible, versatile and creative.
- Possess problem solving ability, leadership skills and be able to foster interpersonal relationships.
- Willingness and drive to exceed expectations; spend the time and effort necessary to complete all tasks to the highest level.
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills and of successfully taking on increased responsibility.
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) applications and ability to learn various software applications required to perform job functions.
- Knowledgeable in compliance with the standard concepts, practices, and procedures of GAAP as well as other company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment balancing multiple client requests simultaneously.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, attention to detail and ability to interact effectively with management and prioritize diverse projects for multiple disciplines.
- Superior team-building skills and a demonstrated track record of working with peers in operational roles.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership and sound decision-making skills.
- competitive salary
- comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/prescription/vision
- paid time off
- 401k with company match
- tuition reimbursement
- short/long term disability
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration. EOE.