- Support Responsibility Group (and others in the organization, as necessary) in any and all areas of financial analysis, routine and non-routine, including but not limited to: a. Data gathering b. Presentation of financial data and operational metrics, both in writing and in person, as necessary. c. Reporting d. Budgeting e. Investigating and resolving issues f. Interpreting financial results g. Providing recommendations and guidance
- Develop reports related to the weekly and quarterly financial statement closing processes, ensuring that all relevant transactions are accomplished in both an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage a heavy workload and adhere to strict deadlines while providing exceptional customer service to the Responsibility Group, colleagues, and others within the organization.
- Assume ownership of, and be accountable for, complex assignments.
- Present oneself professionally and interact/build relationships with others in the organization including Responsibility Group, management, et al.
- Demonstrate a solid working knowledge of GAAP and apply such accounting standards and concepts to various responsibilities.
- Demonstrate professional judgment and sound decision-making, as appropriate, applying all required knowledge and experience to the best intended outcome.
- Reconcile and analyze balance sheet accounts on a periodic basis to tie subsidiary ledgers to general ledger balances, as assigned.
- Develop complex ad-hoc reports; research the source of data issues and provide recommendations for continual improvement of our applications.
- Completion of cost reports, surveys, and other third-party data requests, as required, including data gathering, data analytics and submission to the requiring organization.
- Participate in the development of company accounting policies and administer approved accounting procedures.
- Demonstrate a healthy sense of professional skepticism; review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with the organization’s principal contacts including where necessary employees, vendors, federal and state agencies, and other constituents. Represent the organization to various other organizations and the public as appropriate and necessary.
- Perform related duties, or as required or requested by Director of the office.
- Four (4) year college degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- CPA, MBA, or CMA preferred.
- Three (3) to five (5) years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior health care, home care and/or supervisory experience is a plus.
- Embraces the organization’s entrepreneurial spirit through the recognition and capitalization of opportunities and a healthy challenge of the status quo.
- Ability to work independently; be self-motivated, flexible, versatile and creative.
- Possess problem solving ability, leadership skills and be able to foster interpersonal relationships.
- Willingness and drive to exceed expectations; spend the time and effort necessary to complete all tasks to the highest level.
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills and of successfully taking on increased responsibility.
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) applications and ability to learn various software applications required to perform job functions.
- Knowledgeable in compliance with the standard concepts, practices, and procedures of GAAP as well as other company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment balancing multiple client requests simultaneously.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, attention to detail and ability to interact effectively with management and prioritize diverse projects for multiple disciplines.
- Superior team-building skills and a demonstrated track record of working with peers in operational roles.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership and sound decision-making skills.
- competitive salary
- comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/Prescription/Vision
- paid time off
- 401k with company match
- tuition reimbursement
- short/long term disability
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration. EOE.