BAYADA Pediatrics believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you want to work for a company that cares as much as you do much about healing and helping, here’s your opportunity to make an important and lasting difference in people's lives, and work in a growing and dynamic environment with exciting career paths for nurses like you.
As a Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
We have immediate needs for Registered Nurses (RNs) in the following areas:
- Berwick – teenager needing help occasional weekends, 11 p.m. – 7 a.m.
- Berwick – pediatric client, Thurs., Fri., Sat., 10 p.m. – 6 a.m.
- Berwick – pediatric client, Tuesdays, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Bloomsburg – **pending case** for infant, Mon. and Fri. nights, 11 p.m. – 7 a.m., and Tues.-Thurs. day shift (8 hour shift between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.)
- Bloomsburg – infant, 1 night/week 11 p.m. – 7 a.m.
- Catawissa –fill in coverage, general care for a young child, Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.; a third day may be added each week
- Danville –general care with a teenager at school or home from 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Elysburg – fill in with older child Tues., Thurs. & Fri. 11 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Lewisburg – teenager with a trach 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Wednesday – Sunday
- New Columbia – provide care at school and on transportation for a teenager with a trach, every Friday 6:45 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- New Columbia – provide care on transportation and at school with a young child with a trach on Mondays and Fridays 6:45 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Watsontown – fill in with young child, – Fri. 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. and Sun. 7 a.m. – 7 p.m
Benefits for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current RN license in good standing (in applicable state)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.