Per Diem Wound Care Registered Nurse, RN
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Wound Care Registered Nurse, RN to make home care visits and/or consultations to residents in Senior Living Communities (Assisted Living Facilities and Independent Living Facilities) in Arlington and Surrounding Towns. Prior home care experience is preferred, but not required. As a home care nurse, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to maintain their independence.
BAYADA Senior Living offers a comprehensive continuum of care to its clients, including traditional home care under the Medicare Part A benefit, as well as outpatient therapy services under the Medicare Part B benefit. The foundation of the program is exceptional clinical care and relationship management as BAYADA clinicians become a true healthcare partner in the senior living communities. Communities include assisted living and independent living communities.
- Making visits or wound care consultations to clients in designated Senior Living Communities, including Assisted Living Facilities and Independent Living Facilities
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments and procedures
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager
- Following up with, executing and properly documenting doctors' orders
- Performing client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Massachusetts
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience
- Wound Care Certification (WCC, WOCN)
- Prior home care experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned
Bayada believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.