Fall into a Career with BAYADA Experienced HHA's - Bring your passion, exceptional skills, and experience and come to BAYADA
We can't wait to show you why we love what we do and why you will, too.
We believe that BAYADA employees are our greatest asset and we enjoy treating you like the hero you are!
$12 - $13 / hour
When a HHA pursues a career with BAYADA, you join a nationally respected team that has been a leader in providing quality care and support inside the home and has been named one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Places to Work for the second year in a row.
We have current job openings for Home Health Aides with experience OR Nursing Students who have completed their Medical Surgical Rotations in the following locations: (immediate need for 12 hour day and overnight shifts)
- Abington, PA
- Ambler, PA
- Collegeville, PA
- Doylestown, PA
- E. Norriton, PA
- Horsham, PA
- Lansdale, PA
- Warminster, PA
- Willow Grove, PA
HHA pick the Schedule YOU Want! Work 1 day a week, 5 days a week, just weekends, overnights- pick the schedule that is best for you.
BAYADA offers our Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Weekly pay-with additional hourly for weekend shifts, last minute fill-ins and holidays
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications needed for our Home Health Aides:
- 12 months recent professional experience from a hospital, nursing home, or other agency providing patient care to adults.
- Nursing Students-completion of your Medical Surgical Rotations
Job Responsibilities for our Home Health Aides:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Apply or call 215-657-7711 to hear more about our opportunities, OR Stop By our office or call for an interview time!
BAYADA Home Health Care
630 Fitzwatertown Road Suite B-3
Willow Grove, PA 19090
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.