Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing industry? We’re Bayada Home Health Care—a leading home health care company. We are currently seeking a Business Analyst - Associate, to help us meet our mission of making it possible to service millions of people worldwide. This could be your opportunity to be a part of our growth strategy to expand BAYADA Home Health Care services and ensure our clients receive the compassionate, excellent and reliable care they deserve. Help us become the provider of choice in new markets, by leading, developing and producing high performance results for our Home Care practice.
- Assists with practice innovation projects (research, communication, design, testing)
- Develops strategies, methodologies, and files for collecting, analyzing, and presenting data. (both in-house data and collecting data from third parties)
- Convert data findings into clear, concise insights.
- Uses and supports database applications and analytical tools.
- Works with internal departments to present clear reports to management and clients.
- Draft communications for practice distribution.
- Develops awareness of and familiarity with issues and events affecting organization, department, and/or customer.
- Four (4) year college degree
- 1-3 years’ experience in an analytical role.
- Prior health care and home care experience is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to learn new skills and techniques quickly and independently.
- Ability to work in Excel, Microsoft Office, Tableau (plus) for purposes of building or analysis data on an ad hoc basis
- Experience with Tableau is a plus.
- Demonstrates well-developed ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner to groups of employees, managers, directors, and other customers.
- Prior project management experience a plus.
- Ability to motivate and be self-motivated, flexible, versatile, and creative. Possesses problem solving ability, leadership skills, and is able to foster interpersonal relationships.
- Understands the company’s organizational structure, financial status, and operational goals/objectives.
- Ability to comfortably interact with internal departments and service offices.
- Proficient in basic and advanced PC skills required to perform job functions.
- Previous Market Research/Analysis experience is a plus.
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
With more than 300 offices nationwide, the people of BAYADA grow together. From comprehensive in-house orientation and training to ongoing mentoring, you’ll feel the difference higher standards make. To learn more about this opportunity and to apply online, click "apply for this position online" below, or visit us at jobs.BAYADA.com.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Analyst, Market Analysis, Market Research